Friday, April 29, 2016

Spring Calendar

Spring shows are coming up quick!

 I hope you can make it to any (or all!) of the following events:

Horseshoe Market...... May 7..... 9am- 4pm..... at 46th & Tennyson in Denver
In the parking lot of Olinger Chapel, 4345 West 46th Ave, Denver, CO 80212. 100+ local art, handmade, vintage and food vendors, plus food trucks, mobile boutiques, DIY and family-friendly activities and more! Free admission.

Firefly Handmade..... May 21&22.....10am-4pm..... 29th Street Mall in Boulder
Founded in 2010, Firefly Handmade Markets supports and celebrates a return to the values of artisan craft. Over 100 vendors, food trucks, a kid's activity station, and free parking! 

Jolly Goods First Friday...June 3...5:00pm-Close...4020 Tennyson Street in Denver
I will be showcasing my work for one night only! Jolly Goods is a favorite gift shop in the Berkley Neighborhood of Denver. They specialize in handmade items, vintage, and gifts for everybody. 

I always love meeting people that enjoy my work. I hope you can come and say hello and see what I've been creating! If you miss me at the Spring events, don't worry, you can always find me online in my Etsy shop and I will also be participating in a few select shows this Summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment