Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Custom Wedding Cake Toppers

Flowers are blooming, the weather is getting warmer, and wedding invitations are arriving. Wedding season is upon us!

I recently had the opportunity to make a cake topper for my cousin's wedding. It is something that I've been wanting to do for awhile. My cousin's wedding seemed like the perfect time to make something meaningful! When I gave my cousin some ideas she was like, "Oh, whatever you want. Whatever you feel like making."

She was pretty indifferent (total opposite of a Bridezilla!), which required me to get creative. I stalked her Facebook page trying to figure out what she might like and came up with little figurines of her and her future husband's pets, a cat and a dog. It was especially perfect because the dog is hers, the cat is his, and together they were all joining forces!

I was really happy with how it turned out, and most important, my cousin and her (now) husband adored it!


The stand has their wedding date stamped on the inside and can also be used as a ring dish.


If you are looking for a custom project let me know. I am always so honored when my work is chosen to help celebrate occasions, given as a gift, or just add beauty to someone's life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment