Wednesday, December 16, 2015

What a year


Wow, what a year! I have had so many new experiences and have learned a lot about running my little business.

Since the beginning of the year I have participated in art shows around Colorado, usually a few each season. In 2014 Mud Whimsy participated three the entire year, so it was a big step up. It was wonderful to meet clients, connect with other vendors, and to develop the visual display of my work. I learned something with every show. I have plans for new displays and have a better idea of what items to bring to future events.


This year I have had the pleasure of creating many new mugs, porcelain creatures, planters, and have also been dappling in porcelain jewelry. I especially enjoy carving out designs and textures of the surface of my functional work. With the time and energy that I was able to put into developing new ideas I came up with more than I imagined. I am very proud of everything I have done this year and am looking forward to continuing for a long time!










 If you're interested in getting more updates you can sign up for my newsletter or follow me on  Facebook and/or Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment