Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Happy Spring!

Happy Spring! I'm cranking out new work, filling orders, and selling stuff like crazy. It has been an exiting few months!

I have a few events coming up. The first one is next Friday, May 15th, at TESORO Gallery in Denver starting at 6pm. My friend CJ Troxell will be showing his amazing paintings that he collaborated on with the fabulous Heidi Bickelhaupt. The gallery is located at 918 W. 8th Avenue off of Santa Fe Drive in the the arts district. I will be selling my air plant wall pieces there starting that night (including a few that haven't been listed in my Etsy shop)!

The other event is the Taste of Louisville on Saturday, June 6th. I am still getting the details (I believe it is from 10-4) but it will be in downtown Louisville. I will be focusing on functional work made specifically for dining but will have other whimsical pieces as well.

Other news:
I restocked Alpine Modern with little planters last week, but they sell fast, so get there quickly!
Trident Booksellers and Cafe will receive a few new tea cups tomorrow, and more soon. Each one is individually made and glazed differently (I love that about them!). If there is a custom color that you would like special orders can be placed through Trident Cafe.
Willow Artisan Market  in Lakewood, Colorado is now carrying my wall planters and little creatures.

A good way to keep up with my latest news is to is to like my Facebook page and follow me on Instagram (@mudwhimsy), and check out my shop at www.mudwhimsy.etsy.com.

But enough jibber jabber. Here are some pictures.... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment