Friday, July 29, 2011

Dreaming

Lately, because I don't have a way to finish work, I haven't been making any. But I'm not looking at my current situation like it's a bad thing. Instead, I'm storing up all of my energy and ideas for when I CAN see my work from finish to end. I'm dreaming about waking up in the morning, making coffee and breakfast, then going out to my studio.  My day will be filled with throwing forms on the wheel, carving and decorating leather-hard clay, coming up with new ideas, loading the kiln, firing my work, unloading the kiln, photographing finished pieces, mailing sold pieces.... I still try to go out to my studio every day. Sometimes I write a letter, sometimes I sketch, and sometimes I just sit there- dreaming of when my dreams will become a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment