Friday, April 8, 2011

Artist of the Week: Heather Knight




You might recognize Heather Knight's work from my last post about green pieces. Yes, I found her through Etsy (she was also a featured seller. You can read the interview HERE)! Heather credits Etsy for a lot of her international exposure.

Heather lives and works in Ashville, North Carolina in an amazing studio space. It is located in an old warehouse in the River Arts District. Visitors are encouraged! If I'm ever in her neighborhood I am definitely going to stop by, even though I'll probably turn into one of those weird drooling fans and embarrass myself. This space is AMAZING! Big work tables, lots of shelves, tall tall ceilings, lots of light...



Visit Heather's website HERE
Visit Heather's blog HERE
Visit the shop HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment